Non-surgical Blepharoplasty Eyeliner Treatment will give you a beautiful look on effortlessly. You will look more awake and younger. So now you have not any crappy feeling that you look old or some other bad thought. Probably about for ten years.
It is possible to keep your body in shape and to reduce wrinkles, there really is nothing you can do to hide that crinkly, loose skin that appears on your eyelids after a certain age. Sometimes it’s looking saggy and annoying, like an unwelcome guest.
After a long research doctor found a way to solved that problem by surgery. This seems to be a kind treatment of about the knife that is worrying. Unfortunately, if something goes wrong, it really is permanent. And you just look a fool because you willingly damaged yourself in the name of vanity.
In that case, we offer a non-surgical eye lift, it most probably the solution to your eyelid problem.
Eye Lift and Wrinkle Reduction Procedure by PLASMA Treatment
You must be heard of Surgical process of eye lift and wrinkle. It is a bloody procedure, there is another way that you will be like and that is a non-surgical process. So considered non-surgical treatment to help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles or premature ageing. Here at Advanced Blepharoplasty Beauty treatments and that is AlClClOlR Cosmetic Corrector PLASMA treatment. It is totally safe, alternative to surgical procedures which provide, proven results. As Plasma is advanced modern technology so it taking the aesthetic industry by storm, and became an effective alternative to invasive surgical procedures such as Facelift, Neck lift, and Blepharoplasty.
It is used to treat various concerns and has proven effective results, Such as:
- Eye bag/ Eyelid Correction
- Facelift / Neck Lift
- Acne / Acne Scarring
- Lines & Wrinkles
- Smokers Lines
- Brest lift
- Skin Tag and mole removal
This is a successfully proven non-invasive eyelid treatment to restore and reduce the delicate eyelids and the surrounding area. The Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty Treatment is a safe option for those suffering from hooded drooping eyelids, designed by AlClClOlR. That next generation treatment remains the premier non-invasive eyelid treatment and is a highly recommended alternative to surgery for most of the person. In that process, we just use highly developed AlClClOlR Plasma Pen, that lifted to their former state, and refined for a noticeable overall improvement. You will feel that dramatically change both mentally and physically. Non-surgical Blepharoplasty works to restore by reducing the skin corrects and refines problem areas, and finally brings back the beautiful brightness of youthfulness
Results can be seen immediately and that can remain over 3 Months, while new collagen fibres develop.
PLASMA Treatment Benefits
- It can reverse Smoker-Lines Skin Damage
- Generally, this Non-Surgical Treatment treat your eyebrow Lifting with minimal downtime
- It total Neck Rejuvenation and Lifts
- Also, Stretch Mark Reduction
- It is the way of Natural, non-invasive Breast Lifting
- Next Generation Advanced Technology
- Effectively, Collagen Stimulation and Resolves Drooping with Noticeably Lifted
- You again ones again Skin Tightening
Advantages of Plasma Eye Lift vs. Surgical Blepharoplasty
- The treatment does not require any injectable anaesthetic. The entire procedure is performed with topical cream anaesthesia only.
- No cutting is necessary, there is a session only involves the plasma sublimation of the skin.
- There are no stitches are needed, so no risk of scarring.
- It is a very low-risk procedure (Because there is NO risk of blindness as there is with surgical Blepharoplasty.)
- Plasma eye lift has minimal side effects and downtime.
- It’s a quick procedure. Like, CoLaz plasma eye lifts only take about 30 minutes only.
- Through the plasma, collagen is stimulated to create stronger, less wrinkled skin so you have natural looks
Plexr is also a non-surgical treatment which offers an effective alternative to surgical procedures. It effectively treats those areas such as blepharoplasty, face/neck lift, and scar. In the process, it creates a plasma arc to stimulate instant contraction and tightening of the skin. It will take 2-4 weeks and as there is no scalpel or laser used and therefore no stitches.
Plexr Treated Area
- PLEXR has various usability such as remove skin lesions, excess skin also the reduction of lines and wrinkles by tissue sublimation without cutting.
- It is a Non-surgical blepharoplasty
- It can be used Skin lesions such as fibromas, warts, papillomas, and xanthelasma
- Very effective on Scarring including stretch marks, acne scars, and post-surgical scars
- You can also use it on Pigmentation, sun spots and Tattoo removal
PLEXR Treatments Process
PLEXR causes sublimation tissue that turning a solid straight into a gas instantly but there is no heat transferred to surrounding tissues. So in this process, there is no cause to damage the normal skin. PLEXR uses plasma so there is no electric current and the treatments result in tissue retraction and tightening which gives even better results.
A local anaesthetic cream is applied before 30 minutes to non-surgical blepharoplasty to minimise any discomfort and then it virtually painless. Injections may be used to provide numbness depend on where you use it. PLEXR plasma technology has been used worldwide for several years with no significant adverse events, so you can trust that process.
PLEXR Side Effect and Aftercare
Sometimes in PLEXR treatment, you may face tiny dark brown or black spots. Swelling is common and often lasts several days. Especially, the treated area will often be red and warm immediately after the procedure and sometimes can be quite tender for a few days. Rarely some patients may experience a tingling or burning sensation. Immediately after treatment, you may feel a burning sensation, this will usually resolve during the remainder of the day. If it is particularly uncomfortable or persists for a longer period, then use an anti-inflammatory medication such as ibuprofen.
It is normal to have some swelling around the eyes and can last for several days. You can use Cold compresses to reduce that swelling. Anti-Inflammatory medication or anti-histamine may help alleviate the swelling.
Crusting will usually develop over the treated area, often be brown or black on the surface of the skin. It may take over 2 weeks to completely disappear. The treated area may become a little weepy, It is part of the normal healing process and will improve with time. But when it starts to become hot, red or any pus present, then contact the clinic for advice because this may suggest an infection has developed. Always try to keep the treatment area clean, dry and protected with a broad spectrum sunscreen, avoid alcohol-based cleansers, plaster or an occlusive dressing over the area.
Plexr Advantages Vs Surgery
- There is no injectable anaesthetic required
- There is no cutting of skin and stitches required
- It has a very low-risk procedure (Basically, NO risk of blindness as there is with surgery)
- It also has, minimal side effects and far less downtime
- This is a very quick & easy procedure
- Importantly, most patients can return to work the same day
- There is no thinning of the skin on Plexr treatment
- It can be a significant cost saving option for you
- Less downtime compared to surgical alternatives treatments
- Plexr gives you a long lasting results that lasts up to 1-2 years
Benefits of Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
Plexr/plasma non-surgery treatment is a revolutionary way to treat loose eyelid and neck skin. It is also featured with a minimum of the downtime and cost of surgery. As it is a mild-moderate loose skin, so it is a fantastic alternative to consider.