Sculptra basically an Aesthetic that is FDA approved also injectable and helps gradually replace lost collagen. It is an underlying cause of facial aging.
Sculptra injectable are created differently. AN so some Sculptra target different areas of the face, and, more importantly, produce different effects.
probably you know that collagen creams purport to deliver collagen that is absorbed by the skin. But collagen molecules are too large to penetrate the dermis. So9 most of these treatments include vitamins and hold moisture, making them suitable moisturizers that can briefly enhance skin’s appearance.
Specific dietary supplements are meant to facilitate the production of collagen within the body. Collagen is a protein and when it is ingested, is broken down by the digestive system. Therefore, these types of treatments are inconclusive.
What Is Sculptra
Sculptra is an effective injectable dermal filler since 1999. FDA first approved it in 2004 of treat lipoatrophy in people living with HIV. Do you know what is a Lipoatrophy? It causes a facial fat loss that results in sunken cheeks and deep folds and indentations on the face.
Sculptra Aesthetic for treating wrinkles and folds on the face approved in 2014 to give a more youthful appearance.
The main ingredient is Poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) as It’s classified as a collagen stimulator that provides long-lasting, natural-looking results. This results can last up to two years and gives you a fresh young look.
Sculptra is safe but isn’t recommended for people with allergies to any of its ingredients or any people who have medical conditions that cause irregular scarring.
The cost of Sculptra depends on several factors, so it varies from person to person.
- The amount of enhancing / correction necessary to achieve the desired result
- The number of treatment visits
- Geographic location can be a reason
- The number of vials of Sculptra used is an important issue
Sculptra Injections Sites
- Abdomen: It can be applied in this area to improve the flaccidity of the belly of women after pregnancy. By the help of it, the skin gets stronger.
- Thighs: When it used in this area of the thighs, the look of the skin changes and flaccidity is improved considerably. The cellulite in this area almost disappears noticeably.
- Face, hands, and neck: There is a lot of use on the face for years and also has an impressive result of rejuvenation; Because it stimulates the production of collagen, and so it helps to reduce blemishes, wrinkles and skin regains its smooth texture and youthful appearance for a longer time.
Sculptra Butt Lift or Sculptra Butt Injections
If you desire a larger rear-end but you don’t have enough fat also you do not want to undergo a bloody surgical procedure, then you are likely a good candidate. All the benefit of the procedure is not predisposed to any adverse complications as it is a widely used dermal collagen stimulator, many candidates will be a good fit for the Sculptra Butt Lift. You are the best candidates if you have the following qualities:
- A strong desire to increase the volume/size or roundness of the buttocks without surgery
- If you have not enough fat to undergo a surgical Fat Transfer but have a desire to increase the volume, size, and shape of the buttocks
- If you want a long term but not permanent results because the results will last up to two years
- To bring proportion and shape to the buttocks area
- If you need it can be used to bring a subtle lift to the buttocks area
- A desire to improve the texture of the buttocks as it can help reduce the appearance of stretch-marks and cellulite
- This procedure can accomplish maintaining your ideal body weight
- Ideal for between the ages of 25-45 years
How Does Sculptra Work by Build Collagen
It is injected into the skin to diminish facial wrinkles. AS it contains PLLA, which acts as a collagen stimulator, helping to gradually restore fullness to facial wrinkles and folds and produce a softer and more youthful appearance.
You may see immediate results, but it can take a few months to view the full results of your treatment.
At first, your Sculptra specialist will work with you to determine the number of treatment sessions required to achieve the best result. The average three sessions needed in three or four months to gain a perfect look.
Procedure for Sculptra
During your initial consultation, you will be asked to provide your complete medical history, especially any medical conditions and allergies.
On your first Sculptra treatment, your doctor will map the injection sites on your skin and cleanse the area. after that, a topical anaesthetic may be applied to help with any discomfort. Finally, your doctor will inject your skin using multiple small injections.
You should be able to return to your normal activities right away after treatment. Though custom instructions will be given.
Sculptra face injections
Sculptra has many off-label uses, such as Nonsurgical butt lift or buttock augmentation, Correction of cellulite and Correction of the chest, elbow, and knee wrinkles.
But it is very much popular for those looking to bulk up their appearance. So it is mainly used to create definition and the look of extra muscle mass on the:
Avoid using it on the eyes or the lips.
Are There Any Risks or Side Effects
You may experience some swelling and bruise at the injection site. Other common side effects like:
One study in 2015 reported that incidence of nodule formation associated with Sculptra was 7 to 9 percent.
Avoid it who have a history of irregular scarring or anyone allergic to the ingredients of Sculptra. Also, you shouldn’t be used at the site of skin sores, acne, cysts, rashes, or other skin inflammation.
What to Expect After Sculptra
What Causes Cellulite
Radiesse vs Sculptra
Sculptra has an Important Role to Treat Men Faces and Give Them Younger Fresh Looks
It stands out people minds because it can be used in an uncomfortable situation. When it works correctly, the look is way more natural than any other fillers and lasts up to 2 years. It gives you the desired shape for your face so that you can stand out and attracts others.